Fall Printables: These Math and Literacy Fall Printables for Kindergarten are great for morning work, homework, independent work, small group work.This Packet has it all and requires NO PREP! The resources in this packet are designed to meet Common Core standards for Kindergarten, and make learning fun, hands-on and interactive with a fall theme!
Included in this download, you will find over 25 activities and 29 sheets:
- Pumpkin Size Sorting – Size sorting is an important skill for young kids. Enjoy sorting the pumpkins cards by size. My kids call them ‘Daddy’, ‘Mommy’ and ‘Baby’ pumpkins. You can alternatively just use the sheet to circle the largest, smallest. Print and cut the pumpkins apart for your kids to sort. It’s that easy
- Leaf Shadow Matching – Cut along the dotted lines and match the leaf with its shadow.
- Pumpkin Alphabet Cards – Capital & small letters – Set of 26 Pumpkin cards. Use them as flash cards or cut them in the middle to do Alphabet matching between Capital letters & small letters of the English Alphabet
- Thanksgiving Prewriting Practice – Ask your little ones to trace along the lines (Laminate it first for reuse) or use them for scissor practice.
- Thanksgiving Memory Matching – print, cut and use them for a fun game of memory recall.
- Thanksgiving Trace and Draw
- Squirrel Copy Coloring
- Thanksgiving Addition practice -practice simple fall addition
- Thanksgiving Do-a-Dot Coloring pages
- Thanksgiving Number recognition
- Scarecrow puzzle – cut along the dotted edges, mix and hen rearrange. For best results, laminate the pieces for longevity.
- Pumpkin Pie Number recognition
- More Than, Less Than and Equal to practice. Fun activity thats an extension to color by number, except here we determine the colors based on numerical comparisons. Less than , more than
- Thanksgiving spot the difference logical activity
- Thanksgiving pattern matching
- Thanksgiving Letter T for turkey – writing practice sheet
- Letter P for Pilgrim – writing practice sheet
Phew. That’s just a preview. We have some more pages, that are not in preview. I hope you like it. Do download, print and use. Invite your friends to see the post. It’s free for all so don’t forget to share our link.
Please consider the following when using this pack:
- Recognize that this unit is for PERSONAL USE only in your own home or classroom. Please do not share it with friends or co-workers.
- Do not sell or host these files on any website.
- Do not cut out or reuse the clipart on these pages. If you wish to create your own pages, use a graphic in your classroom newsletter, or use the graphics for any other craft or project.
Thanks so much for downloading the Thanksgiving Preschool Pack!
We hope that you and your tot/preschooler will have fun learning together!
If you have any questions or find an error in this pack, please contact me at ArtsyCraftsyMom(at)outlook.com
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.