Internship Opportunities With ArtsyCraftsyMom
ArtsyCraftsyMom offers internship opportunities to students as well as women on a career break.
We look for people who are keen to learn, interested in Art & Craft for Kids, are cued into current trends, and have a strong work ethic.
Please read our guidelines closely before applying:
Most of our internships are part-time (need approximately 2 hours of your time every day/10-12 hours per week).
Part-time internships are unpaid;
We do periodically offer full-time internships that are paid for. If you already have experience, drop an email with your resume and samples of your work and references.
All part-time internships are usually for a 3-month period. In case you have a constraint that does not allow you to commit to this period, please mention it in your application.
Daily attendance on week days is a must.
All those who complete an internship will receive a certificate of work experience from us.
Social Media Intern
Does this sound like you?
– Do you love creating content on social media?
– Do you spend many hours scrolling through Instagram reels & Pinterest?
– Want to be a part of the Top craft Blog in India?
About the Company:
Artsy Craftsy Mom is a pioneer craft blog in India with over 3lakh monthly visitors on our website and 2lakh followers on Pinterest!
– Creating reels, posts and stories for Instagram & Pinterest to keep the audience engaged
– Tracking analytics to keep a growth momentum
– Coordinate with our founder and SEO manager to schedule weekly
– Freshers and students are welcome to apply
– Basic knowledge of Inshot & Canva a plus
– Write to us at contact(at)artsycraftsymom.com with your profile , add subject line ‘Internship @ Artsycraftsymom’ and why you want to work with us and we’ll get back to you.