The theme for Artsy-Craftsy-Jun-2014 is “Recycled crafts”
And the Winner is – Kanchan Yadav with her craft –
Octopus Paper weight made with a recycled Kullad
You get a 500 rs Gift Voucher from ItsyBitsy 🙂
THE contest is now Closed !!
Link in any child-made recycled art or craft activity. You can use any medium and material. But it has to be done by a child.
Here are some of the Kid Friendly Recycled Crafts that we have made in the past
Itsy Bitsy is our sponsor for this month.
Itsy Bitsy is India’s leading hobby and craft supplies retailer offering over 10,000 craft related products all under one roof. You can shop with them at any of their physical stores in Bangalore and New Delhi or online at www.itsybitsy.in.
They will be sponsoring one prize – An online Gift voucher worth 500 Rs . That will enable you to shop at their stores (Online & Outlets) . Please note, while this contest is open to people around the world, Itsy Bitsy currently deliver within India only.
- Stick to the theme for the month.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 30th of Jun, 2014.
- Create a backlink to this page.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at artsycraftsymom[at]outlook[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 640×480.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month / 1st day of next month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- Only New entries are allowed. If you have linked your crafts in earlier, they will be deleted.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
[inlinkz_linkup id=412822 mode=1]