I’d like to welcome Rachel Nipper from I Heart Crafty Things.. Who is guest posting for us today. Over to her ….
Hi Friends! A big thanks to Shruti for having me guest post today! You can learn a little bit more about me at the end of this post. Over the last few years we have enjoyed a lot of Paper Plate Animal Crafts at our house. So many that I thought it would be fun to showcase them in a round up to give you some fun ideas for crafting with your kids. You’ll find everything from cute zoo animals, ocean creatures, animals from the arctic, beautiful birds and more.
15 Amazing Paper Plate Animal Crafts
- It doesn’t get any more cute than this Paper Plate Hippopotamus. For a fun alternative to the paper teeth, you can try large marshmallows.
- This bright and colorful Paper Plate Peacock is one of our favorites. Using shiny sequins to adorn his feathers makes him really come to life.
- A craft that you can play with…Yep, this Polar Bear Mask is sure to get the kids laughing and having a good time.
- A trip to the zoo isn’t complete without seeing the Giraffes. When you get home, make this darling Paper Plate Giraffe to remember your visit.
- Awww..This Paper Plate Penguin craft full of little heart touches is super adorable. It’s sure to win the heart of your little ones.
- Not only is this Paper Plate Crab fun, but you can use it to reinforce numerical sequence with preschoolers. Find a great book recommendation within the post.
- Brrrr…No need to visit the arctic to see an adorable Arctic Fox because you can make one out of paper plates that is just as cute.
- Gobble Gobble, This Paper Plate Turkey could not get any more cute. Let kids choose their feather colors to personalize it how they want.
- Here is an awesome Paper Plate Elephant that couples as a puppet. What kid doesn’t love to play with puppets, right?!
- This Paper Plate Walrus Craft is certainly a treat. Those little spoon tusks are genius aren’t they?!
- We love owls! This Owl Craft really comes to life with all of it’s fun textures and big yellow eyes.
- Another one of our favorite birds is the Toucan. Here you can make a Toucan Craft using a paper plate for his beak and wing.
- This Paper Plate Billy Goat Craft goes along perfectly with the classic children’s book The Three Billy Goats Gruff. It’s a favorite bedtime story at our house and my daughter loved making her goat craft.
- The paper plate wings really complete this darling Paint Stick Dragonfly Craft. Add glitter glue to make them shimmer when you pretend to fly it through the air.
- Here is another version of our Polar Bear Mask, except this time we made a Brown Bear Mask to go along with Karma Wilson’s Bear Book series. Kids will love roaring and pretending to be a big bear.
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “artsyccom-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “search”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_textlinks = “”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “ad76b3846c4e39eb74cf3c569280557b”;
amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = “animal crafts”;
Make sure to come by and check out more of our Paper Plate Crafts!