20 Free Printable New Year’s Photo Props – celebrate the new year with friends and family with these adorable, free printables!
We are having so much fun with our new HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 4535 All-in-One Printer that we decided to share a few more freebies with you. With the year ending soon, we are gearing up for a fabulous year with our Blog Planner, Printable calendars and accordion fold calendar. Today I’m getting ready for the New Year’s eve party. Tomorrow, my family will be coming home. My parents, My sister’s family, a few friends, their kids. It’s going to be a full house. The menu is planned, the games ready, gifts packed [ yes! we gift each kid on new year’s eve because it’s fun to start a new year with a gift right? ] The only thing that’s missing is a photo booth. So I went ahead and created these
20 Free Printable New Year’s Photo Props
My printable photo props from 2015 were such a hit I decided to update them for 2016! I created these FREE Printable New Year Photo Props to help ring in the New Year! They’re funny and retro …just the way I like to celebrate. I love the burst of colors, the funny mustaches, retro ties with the pop of red for the lips. It reminds me of a silent film.
This printable set includes a 2016 top hat, 2016 glasses, lips, 2 style mustaches, yummy lips, 2 Retro ties, smoke pipe, bowties and two Happy New Year signs. My daughter, the model, had such a blast playing with these, but I’m pretty sure adults will like them too 😉 I’m such a big fan of mustaches for New Year’s, I love my hubby acting silly in them.
- 2016 free Printables
- Heavy Cardstock (or Photo Print papers)
- Printer – HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 4535 All-in-One Printer
- X-Acto Knife (I use a swivel and a straight knife)
- Cutting mat
- Glue Gun
- Wooden skewer and/or cake pop sticks
- For the hat, signs, lips and mustache, you can just print and cut them out.
- The glasses are a little trickier but so worth it! Cut them out with scissors and then cut the inside out with an X-Acto knife.
- Then attach each item to a stick with hot glue.
I hope you enjoy these Printable New Year Photo Props as much as I did! Thanks so much for reading my posts this year and have a wonderful holiday season!