How fun would it be for kids to build something that develops their gross motor skills as well as enhances their creativity? Is there an activity that can keep our kids away from the TV while still having fun? Now we do.
Now we do. Please welcome our latest Brand partner – Jumboo Toys.
Jumboo brings to you the best of creative and innovative craft products for kids. They are taking traditional crafts like origami and paper folding art and presenting it via high-end interactive play craft toys kids that are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E !
This month, we are reviewing the Craft kit – Jumboo Hand Puppet WILD animal set and giving away 15 kits as prizes. Be sure to read till the end to participate.
Thank you for Participating – THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
The Jumboo Hand Puppet – WILD set
The Hand Puppet Wild range is a set of 4 wild animals packed in one box where kids can make a tiger, a crocodile, a zebra and a giraffe. These wild animals are designed with their actual characteristics and the kids can follow the step guide and create the puppets by themselves.
Each animal comes in its own pack – a pack that holds the cutouts needed to make the puppet body and another small packet which holds the mini embellishments. The kit also contains a pictorial guide & a handy Fevicol Glue bottle. The paper is nice and thick and has grooves that enable easy handling & folding.
Putting together the Jumboo Hand Puppet
- The quality is really good. The colors, cutouts & attention to detail is fabulous.
- Detailed Pictorial Guide – Each step is beautifully photographed and it’s helpful to see and compare.
- Fun characters – We love the puppets! Use them for a puppet show, Storytelling sessions, a Jungle themed party or as fun conversation starters.
- Our pack came with some missing pieces – The tiger’s ears & eyes were lost in transit. This was something that we could easily replace with paper lying at home. When I spoke to their team about it, they have a 100% replacement GUARANTEE. I thought that was amazing. Our replacement box is in transit.
- I wish the pictorial guide had some text to accompany it. That would have made it slightly easier to put this together.
With younger kids, I suggest that an adult help build the body and let the kids decorate on their own. When you apply glue to any part make sure to stick them firmly and give it time to dry so that you have a firm joint. This is the tricky part.
Rating – I would give it a 4.5 Star rating out of 5.
The Fun part – 15 Kits to be won every month.
We are planning a year-long collaboration with Jumboo Toys where each month, we review one of their awesome craft kits and then announce a challenge. We will choose 15 winners each month [ Indian residents only] who will each receive a kit.
The theme for the Artsy Craftsy September Challenge with JUMBOO – is WILD ANIMALS
CHALLENGE: Thank you for Participating – THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
The challenge will run simultaneously on this blog, Facebook, and Instagram. Here’s how to participate:
- Follow ArtsyCraftsyMom on Instagram, Facebook OR Twitter
- Follow Jumboo Toys on Instagram, Facebook OR Twitter
- Tag 2 Moms in the comments on my Giveaway posts on any social media account. (One entry for each additional mom tagged – If the mom has already been tagged before by another participant, no entry will be added).
Additional Points –
- Link one or more art or crafts made by your child on the theme of the month
Leave the link to your blog post, or any social media link [ make sure it is public] in the comments below.
+2 points for each entry.
- Subscribe to my blog. This keeps you notified of my new posts + giveaways and is a great way to stay in touch! +2 point
- Register/Sign up at http://www.jumboo.in/
- Contest Winner should have an Indian address for the prize to be shipped to
- Contest begins Friday, Sept 9th and ends Saturday, Sept 24th, 11.59 pm IST.
- 15 Lucky Winners will be announced in the last week of every month.
Puppets help kids gain more self-confidence, improves their imaginative & conversational skills.