The theme for this month is the incredibly versatile “paper mache“. Make your own cups, dolls, animals, ornaments, masks.. color them, stick them, have fun with them.
- Stick to the theme for the month.
- Last date for sending your nominations is 20th of April, 2010.
- Add the above image in a post with a link to this page or add the artsy-crafsty pic in your sidebar [ HTML code below]. You don’t need to be a follower. But don’t forget to leave a comment with a link to ur post on this page.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Each pic should have a watermark to your blog or atleast your (or ur child’s name) in case you don’t have a blog. Use paintbrush / picasa to add text at the right bottom. A readble fontsize should be fine.
- Each pic should have the age of the child. If its an adult who is making it, please put age- Adult(Suitable for a kid aged X to make) . It makes it easier to judge. Use paintbrush / picasa to add text at the right bottom.
- Wherever possible, please provide details on how you made the crafts. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- I absolutely don’t like putting up pics of any child on my blog. Any entry henceforth that has a child’s face / pic will be sent back for blurring. You can however send it with the face blurred. Use gaussian blur / simply use paint brush to cover the face.
- Based on the age, there will be 3 categories. Ages 0 – 4, 4 – 7 & 7 – 10.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly and age appropriate for kids aged 1 to 10. Keep it simple.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.