I would like to sponsor the gifts for a contest – my way of participating in this wonderful endeavour that you tirelessly and sincerely put your efforts into. I hope its OK for a non-craft-maker to sponsor gifts. ”
Excited?? Then here are the rules of the challenge..
- Stick to the theme for the month.
- Previously submitted entries to the artsy-craftsy cannot be resubmitted
- Last date for sending your nomination is 20th of Aug, 2010.
- If you have a blog, add the above image in a post with a link to this page and add the artsy-craftsy pic in your sidebar [ HTML code below]. You don’t need to be a follower.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at mymindfulmeanderings[at]gmail[dot]com. Add copyright info, age of the child & steps on how you made the craft.
- Leave a comment with a link to ur post on this page.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Each pic should have a watermark to your blog or atleast your (or ur child’s name) in case you don’t have a blog. Use paintbrush / picasa to add text at the right bottom. A readble fontsize should be fine.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- I absolutely don’t like putting up pics of any child on my blog. Any entry henceforth that has a child’s face / pic will be sent back for blurring. You can however send it with the face blurred. Use gaussian blur / simply use paint brush to cover the face.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly and age appropriate for kids aged 1 to 10. Keep it simple.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Code for your sidebar [ Enter this in a HTML/java code widget]
Go on get artsy-craftsy 🙂