It should not be a drawing that is filled in with colour. Encourage your children to use water based colours – blow it, spray it, splash it… get your hands dirty.
Our mascot is holding a painting from www.goo.gl/qv6Un
Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 30th of Apr, 2013.
- Create a backlink to this page.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at artsycraftsymom[at]outlook[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 640×480.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month / 1st day of next month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- Only New entries are allowed. If you have linked your crafts in earlier, they will be deleted.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.