Esther – Just for you ….
Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month.I reserve the rights to delete an entry that does not have a backlink or is not related to the theme.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 30th of Dec, 2011.
- If you have a blog, add the above image in a post with a link to this page and add the artsy-craftsy pic in your sidebar [ HTML code below]. You don’t need to be a follower.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at mymindfulmeanderings[at]gmail[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Add your blog post link in the inlinkz tool below.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple though.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Code for your sidebar [ Enter this in a HTML/java code widget]
<a title=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” href=”http://mindfull-meanderings.blogspot.com/search/label/Artsy-Craftsy”>
<img height=”150″ alt=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hwjgdnA6iy8/S0Q7mC8U8XI/AAAAAAAANxI/6ExgE4FVFaM/s1600/artsy-craftsy-side150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0″ />
Go on get artsy-craftsy 🙂