Artsy Craftsy Dec 2013 – Christmas crafts
The theme for Artsy-Craftsy-Dec-2013 is “Christmas Crafts”
Its the last month of this year and we are very excited to revive Artsy-Craftsy challenge. This month we are spreading cheer going all red & green. Its the season to make crafts related to Christmas. Nativity, elf on the shelf, santa, gifts for people. Get creative.
We are looking at new sponsors for this month’s challenge. But till then, lets get crafting.
Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month – Christmas Crafts.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 30th of Dec, 2013.
- Create a backlink to this page or add the above image with a link back to this page to be eligible.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at artsycraftsymom[at]outlook[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 640×480.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month / 1st day of next month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.