This month,we will be focusing on any art / craft that has hearts in it..
Mindful Meanderings is proud to be a part of the “Heart Project” that is on right now. Please do check out all the fab giveaways & valentines ideas from bloggers around the world.
You can also purchase a copy of the Heart book – a collection of 100+ valentine crafts.
Here is my Pinterest board with some inspiration for you
Please add a link back to this post for each entry.
Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month.I reserve the rights to delete an entry that does not have a backlink or is not related to the theme.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 26th of Feb, 2012.
- If you have a blog, add the above image in a post with a link to this page and add the artsy-craftsy pic in your sidebar [ HTML code below]. You don’t need to be a follower.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at mymindfulmeanderings[at]gmail[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Add your blog post link in the inlinkz tool below.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple though.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Optional Code for your sidebar [ Enter this in a HTML/java code widget]
<a title=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” href=”http://mindfull-meanderings.blogspot.com/search/label/Artsy-Craftsy”>
<img height=”150″ alt=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hwjgdnA6iy8/S0Q7mC8U8XI/AAAAAAAANxI/6ExgE4FVFaM/s1600/artsy-craftsy-side150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0″ />
Go on get artsy-craftsy 🙂
Thanks Shruthi for hosting and you are so sweet to remind me of this post by visiting my blog. Otherwise i would have missed linking it up here! Thanks!
Adithis Amma Sews
U are welcome lakshmi 🙂
Thanks for the Linky Party. I’ve grabbed your button for my Linky Page. Great blog you have! Hope you’ll visit mine: Kindergarten for Teachers and Parents.
Whew.. finally managed to upload. Sorry for the sad picture.. it wouldn’t accept any other 🙁
Hey Shruti, made a craft that suits this theme.. but posting it late as usual 🙁
Havent added it to the linky ..not sure if i qualify..
shruthi @ can u added this link too . Sorry its late ,http://myhandicraftscollection.blogspot.com/2012/02/colouful-heart.html