Another month passes and we are back with an Artsy Craftsy challenge for you. July 23rd is Icecream cone day.. Ice Cream Cone was invented on this day in 1904 and to celebrate this much loved food, we are having an Ice cream craft month!
Link in any art / craft / food activity that is inspired by your
child’s favourite icecream. You can use any medium and material.
Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month.I reserve the rights to delete an entry that does not have a backlink or is not related to the theme.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 30th of July, 2012.
- Create a backlink to this page.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at mymindfulmeanderings[at]gmail[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple though.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Prize sponsored by the IK store. Any item from the online store worth 500 rs [ Not including postage] or You let Preethi choose for you and we’ll mail the surprise package separately.
Go on get artsy-craftsy 🙂