Mail me pics of paintings made by your kids. The theme is “My Family” Even a one year old recognizes faces and loves crafts that feature them. Try making a My family album with photos, cartoons, paintings, Let the imagination flow. I’m sure this month’s theme would be an interesting activity to try with ur kid. With younger kids try pasting pictures or photos on a paper .. and with the older kids, ask them to draw their view of their family. The activities that they like doing as a family.
Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month.
- Previously submitted entries to the artsy-craftsy can be resubmitted
- Last date for sending your nomination is 27th of March, 2011.
- If you have a blog, add the above image in a post with a link to this page and add the artsy-craftsy pic in your sidebar [ HTML code below]. You don’t need to be a follower.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at mymindfulmeanderings[at]gmail[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Add your blog post link in the inlinkz tool below.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.Or an address where you bought / rented the costume would help others.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple though.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Code for your sidebar [ Enter this in a HTML/java code widget]
<a title=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” href=”http://mindfull-meanderings.blogspot.com/search/label/Artsy-Craftsy”>
<img height=”150″ alt=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hwjgdnA6iy8/S0Q7mC8U8XI/AAAAAAAANxI/6ExgE4FVFaM/s1600/artsy-craftsy-side150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0″ />
Go on get artsy-craftsy 🙂