Link in any art / craft activity that is inspired by your
child’s favourite book. You can use any medium and material.
Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month.I reserve the rights to delete an entry that does not have a backlink or is not related to the theme.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 30th of May, 2012.
- Create a backlink to this page.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at mymindfulmeanderings[at]gmail[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Add your blog post link in the inlinkz tool below.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple though.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Optional Code for your sidebar [ Enter this in a HTML/java code widget]
<a title=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” href=”http://www.ArtsyCraftsyMom.com/search/label/Artsy-Craftsy”>
<img height=”150″ alt=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qj9u-8Qb_aE/T2dWAC5tB3I/AAAAAAAAcws/vfjJk6cUB-s/s200/green-artsy-craftsy.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0″ />
Go on get artsy-craftsy 🙂
Thank you shruthi…..we love this theme
can you consider ekki dokki pl by anush?
@Art – Yes 🙂 You can link it in ..
Love the theme!
Lovely theme 🙂