Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month.I reserve the rights to delete an entry that does not have a backlink or is not related to the theme.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 29th of Nov, 2011.
- If you have a blog, add the above image in a post with a link to this page and add the artsy-craftsy pic in your sidebar [ HTML code below]. You don’t need to be a follower.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at mymindfulmeanderings[at]gmail[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Add your blog post link in the inlinkz tool below.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple though.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Code for your sidebar [ Enter this in a HTML/java code widget]
<a title=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” href=”http://mindfull-meanderings.blogspot.com/search/label/Artsy-Craftsy”>
<img height=”150″ alt=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hwjgdnA6iy8/S0Q7mC8U8XI/AAAAAAAANxI/6ExgE4FVFaM/s1600/artsy-craftsy-side150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0″ />
Go on get artsy-craftsy 🙂
Yay! Welcome back! I may not be able to make anything new. My crafting supplies are floating on the sea somewhere. But a cool theme. How are the PMP classes and studying?
On the same note, if you are too busy to organize Artsy Craftsy a month, I would be more than happy to do it at my blog.
Shruti, you and I are on the same frequency! we are making christmas presents for the teachers n the thing playing on my mind is buttons!!hopefully we’ll be able to participate this time 🙂
@Vini: 🙂 Classes are done. Preps are on for the exam. Might not be able to do it by dec end. Maybe early Jan.
and thanks for the offer, i might take up that offer very soon.
@Trish : Seriously?? Cool. Do make a lot of crafts.
Cool idea shruti……Would love to participate…..lets see how things turn up….
Welcome back dear….waiting for Nov challenge till now…..k its cool idea…nice challenge for this month…will try….and Iam eagerly waiting for the October’s Challenge winners anouncement….
Oh I luv the artsy-craftsy image there. Very sweet 🙂
thanks a ton Shruti.. now I can peacefully sleep.. this little girl of mins has been nagging me for the past two weeks as “why Shruti aunty didn’t say the theme for this month yet?”.. I ma passign on the details to her as first thing tomorrow morning.. 🙂
Good to see you back with a post after a ‘long’ time.. by your standards that is;)) nice theme.. and am sure you are back to your bouncy self now:)
Shruthi , good to c u back . Interesting theme….will try out this challenge.
wow sounds like fun- Iam game too this time. Will be on time for submitting. hurray
lets enjoy button month-
Sorry for the delayed entry . Can you add this link too : http://myhandicraftscollection.blogspot.com/2011/11/ear-rings-holder.html
Awww I missed this one. Loved your ideas. Completely awesome. The purse, specially and the Christmas ornaments too. Put up some more DIY Christmas stuff please.
Shruthi, it would be great if you can extend the time line. we made some more button crafts for Christmas:-) and yet to blog:-(