Excited?? Then here are the rules of the challenge..
- Stick to the theme for the month.
- Previously submitted entries to the artsy-craftsy cannot be resubmitted
- Last date for sending your nomination is 20th of September, 2010.
- If you have a blog, add the above image in a post with a link to this page and add the artsy-craftsy pic in your sidebar [ HTML code below]. You don’t need to be a follower.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at mymindfulmeanderings[at]gmail[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Leave a comment with a link to your post on this page.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Each pic should have a watermark to your blog or at least your (or ur child’s name) in case you don’t have a blog. Use paintbrush / Picasa to add text at the right bottom. A readable font size should be fine.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- I absolutely don’t like putting up pics of any child on my blog. Any entry henceforth that has a child’s face / pic will be sent back for blurring. You can however send it with the face blurred. Use gaussian blur / simply use paint brush to cover the face.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry need not be child-friendly. Keep it simple though. Would love to see crafts that ur kids can help out with.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Code for your sidebar [ Enter this in a HTML/java code widget]
<a title=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” href=”http://mindfull-meanderings.blogspot.com/search/label/Artsy-Craftsy”>
<img height=”150″ alt=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hwjgdnA6iy8/S0Q7mC8U8XI/AAAAAAAANxI/6ExgE4FVFaM/s1600/artsy-craftsy-side150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0″ />
Go on get artsy-craftsy 🙂
Ok folks.. watch out this time! All of you will have a good competitor for sure 🙂 Do watch out for my entry 🙂
Good luck everyone! I cannot wait to see your creations and am sure my next event will have creative ideas inspired by this month’s Artsy-Craftsy
Lovely theme..I already have an entry that I made for my niece’s bday..will post it soon
Thats a great theme …. will love to send in my entry !!!
Here is my entry
Lovely theme and so nice of her to sponsor too 🙂
Yay yay! Double celebration indeed 🙂
Cool theme Shruti!! I have to try to come up with something this time 🙂
Sending our entry Cookie Candy cards for the challenge – http://littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com/2010/09/cookiecandy-cards.html
Nice contest. Here is my entry to the contest – http://simzcorner.blogspot.com/2010/09/artsy-craftsy-september-2010.html
Our entry for this month’s contest
Awesome contest… Good idea!! Can I put in two entries..
Hope your lit one has a fantastic bday.. Bless!!
I have been following your blog for quite a while now, and at last, i actually have something to contribute, and just in time too… of all months, this was just the month I missed seeing the topic till today, which is why this last minute submission…hope you like it..
I have just poted my entry for this month’s contest.
I have Just poted my entry to this month’s contest.
please find my entry
one more entry
hey shruti – the other day adi asked me “amma it has been long time since we did a craft. didn’t shruti aunty give a concept for this month?” I was surprised. I admitted to her that you indeed gave a concept and I didn’t find time (rather lazy) to do it… thanks and sorry shruti 🙂
Here is our entry : http://momotales.blogspot.com/2010/09/artsy-craftsy-ke-liye-kuch-bhi-karega.html
Shruti, here’s my (late) entry:http://lifeunderthesky.wordpress.com/2010/09/21/rangoli/
@varsha – where is it?? You need to add a link to artsy-craftsy pls.
@Mohan, Where is ur entry???
@Ani: its ok 🙂 I’m glad ur daughter is inspired.
Hi Shruti, check this out, see if its okie..otherwise thanks anyways for the encouragement:)
Sorry for the previous comment. I didnt post it in my blog. I sent it to your gmail id 😛
Sorry for the confusion.
Inspirations from around the internet are on my blog
Some more of my entries