This one is specially for you Priya – For inquiring about Artsy-Craftsy :p All you ppl forgot about it!! Hmph!
Make paper flowers, draw and paint flowers, Stamp flowers, Dry flowers, quill flowers, Plant a flower..
I made my job easier 😉 as i have lot of crafts already made for the party .. Now is your turn to unleash the Flower power through crafts.
The catch – Do not submit or link entries already submitted to the artsy-craftsy 🙂
Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month.I reserve the rights to delete an entry that does not have a backlink or is not related to the theme.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 28th of Sept, 2011.
- If you have a blog, add the above image in a post with a link to this page and add the artsy-craftsy pic in your sidebar [ HTML code below]. You don’t need to be a follower.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at mymindfulmeanderings[at]gmail[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Add your blog post link in the inlinkz tool below.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.Or an address where you bought / rented the costume would help others.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple though.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Code for your sidebar [ Enter this in a HTML/java code widget]
<a title=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” href=”http://mindfull-meanderings.blogspot.com/search/label/Artsy-Craftsy”>
<img height=”150″ alt=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hwjgdnA6iy8/S0Q7mC8U8XI/AAAAAAAANxI/6ExgE4FVFaM/s1600/artsy-craftsy-side150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0″ />
Go on get artsy-craftsy 🙂
I’m going to take part in next month’s artsy craftsy, its my mid year resolution. Now don’t go and make it too tough for the next one.
I had not forgotten but was waiting for you to start artsy crafty :)These days my half yearly exams are going on. so i would not be able to create anything new in a hurry. But luckily I made a card with quilled flowers during my summer vacations. Linking that 🙂
Even I had not forgotten:-) Shruthi, we were all waiting for you to come back! Looked like you had a hectic schedule – vacations, lil’p birthday. We left some Space for you to breathe:-))))
@Manasi – Next artsy craftsy?? kal kare so aaj kar.. aaj kare so abhi :p
@Shreeya: Best of luck with ur exams 🙂 Loved the quilled entry .
@Esher – I bow to Thee!! How do u manage so many crafts with a kid and managing ur home? ?
u rock girl
Thanks for hosting! I have added 2 entries so far, will be adding more in the days to come!
Trust me Shruti, I was going to post a nice craft by my little one and was going to ask you to make a theme out of it- reverse engineering you see.. Though I missed artsy-craftsy, I was not going to ask because i wasn’t contributing:) Will try to participate this time..
Really missed challenge in August …waiting for this challenge ….finally we shifted to our new flat….got ready for this month’s challenge…
OMG..i missed this post.
Lovely theme Shruti! and so sweet of you to mention me 🙂
wowww so many entries already..and I am still in planning stages!! NEed to get my act together!Love all the entries!
linked up one old post!
Oh ! I missed this post..better late than totally missing the chance to participate.I am linking an old post…but not too old 🙂
yes Iam game. I have some old posts.
superb theme for the challenge….
Thank You so much for inviting me to participate. The theme is fantastic. I have linked up several flower tutorials so that it can hopefully be of use to others