July 3 at 2:20pm via mobile
- Neetu Goyal My daughter just love it , she is crazy about collecting different shapes,sizes, patterns, of crayons . It is best way to keep them safe.—————————————————————————————————
New Winner for this Giveaway is –
- Suman Pandit on July 10, 2013 at 4:57 PM said…
- Thanx for introducing the wall decals site/FB page, great stuff and reasonable too. I liked the one on your wall featured above and also Brown Plants with Butterflies and Flowers Wall Decal [Big Size] – JM 7115. Thanx for the chance. your wall looks very pretty!!
- This is so cool Shruti! Ammu n Adi would loveeee 🙂
- Divya on July 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM said…
- Nice giveaway. Tweeted all your posts. —————————————————————————————————
- R’s Mom on July 15, 2013 at 9:12 AM said…
- Wow! those look really awesome! It would be a child’s dream room eh? If I did mine, it would be full of Harry Potter characters 🙂 —————————————————————————————————
- Shama Nagarajan on July 18, 2013 at 11:43 AM said…
- lovely collections…cute earrings..—————————————————————————————————
- Chinnu on July 23, 2013 at 12:15 AM said…
- My pick would be their denim clutches….irresistibly pretty and chic ofcourse!! I also loved their Pooja Ghungroo Kada…Lovely!! —————————————————————————————————
- Bhawana on July 19, 2013 at 6:45 PM said…
- Nice to know Pearlie… loved your creations. Speacially those stars in earrings n bracelets. very creative… Liked your page too. —————————————————————————————————
- Sindhu on July 22, 2013 at 4:58 PM said…
- Awesome collections from Vaibhavi..I love the ethnic collections very much… —————————————————————————————————
- Kavitha Vadhri on July 26, 2013 at 1:37 PM said…
- Loved it and shared the fb page with my friends. Very nice initiative by stitched2save9, I liked all of them and would choose bolster bag.
rashworld on July 25, 2013 at 2:43 PM said… Liked the page and my favorite product is A Five Liner Tambola
AA_Mom on July 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM said… Whatay! wouldn’t want to miss this giveaway.
- Josie on July 30, 2013 at 12:22 PM said…
- Vanilla! Thank you for the chance!
Please drop a mail to ArtsyCraftsyMom(at)outlook(dot)com with subject Winner with your postal address & Contact number to claim your prize.