Make these cute cardboard tube aliens with brightly colored paper and huge googly eyes! Perfect Halloween craft for kids, or even if you have a space fan at home!
Mermaids, unicorns, monsters – just some of those creatures about who we’ve heard all kinds of stories. Are they real? Are they mythological? Or did they exist somewhere along the path of extinction? Who knows!
But of course, that doesn’t need to stop us from having some fun, right? Maybe it’s this very nature of mystery that makes them so intriguing. And what do you do when you have never seen such a creature before? You create one yourself!
Today we’ve made some cool aliens with toilet rolls – they’re so good to craft with! These cardboard tube aliens are perfect for Halloween, or even if you have a little space fan at home. They’re aliens – so go crazy with the eyes, the antennae and the glitter – nothing’s too much!
Cardboard Tube Aliens Halloween Craft
Materials Required to make Cardboard Tube Aliens:
- Cardboard Tube
- Colored craft paper in a bright color like green or purple
- Black and white craft paper
- Colored Pom poms
- Googly Eyes
- Pipe Cleaner
- Glue and Scissors
Instructions to make Cardboard Tube Aliens:
1. Cut a wide strip of colored craft paper, so that the width is the same as the length of the cardboard tube. Cut out more shapes, to make the ears and eyes. These are aliens, so don’t worry about perfection!
2. At the same time, cut out teeth from white paper and stick on a black mouth.
3. Use glue to cover the cardboard tube with the wide strip of paper.
4. Stick the googly eyes on the eye circles. Go for large googly eyes for a more alien-ish look.
5. Stick the pompoms on the pipe cleaners with glue to make the antennae.
6. Rinse and repeat to make more aliens in different colors!
Wow, these guys sure are bright!! The cardboard tube aliens will look great on your desk, or the mantle as part of your Halloween decor. They are so eye-catching, they’re sure to be noticed by anyone who walks in!!