This easy Corner Bat Bookmark Craft is not just useful for marking your place in your book, it also puts you in the mood for Halloween!
August came around pretty quickly, didn’t it? With everything going on in the world, time also seems to be flying by. Maybe that’s a good thing, considering most of us are at home all day!
August means something else – October, and more specifically Halloween, is not too far off! I’m sure we can’t wait for an occasion to celebrate, although we can’t predict how this year’s Halloween will look like.
In any case, we’ve found a fun and safe way to have some Halloween fun right now – with a cute corner bat bookmark craft! It may sound weird, calling a bat cute, but don’
Corner Bat Bookmark Craft + Free Template
- Craft paper in black, white and purple
How to make the Corner Bat Bookmark Craft:
1. The best part about this craft is that it comes with a free template that you can download and print! The template contains parts for the bat’s body, wings, eyes and ears.
2. Cut out the parts of the bats. Trace them onto craft paper in the appropriate colors and cut them out.
3. Stick the bat wings to the back of the bat’s body with glue.
4. Next, stick on the bat’s eyes and ears.
5. What’s missing? Yes, fangs! Draw on or stick on some fangs. Use white craft paper to make a plain corner bookmark by folding it.
6. Stick the bat on the bookmark and you’re done!
Now tell me, aren’t these bats the cute kind? If you liked this, you may also like our Shape Bats craft or our Paper Quilled Bat Craft. And you don’t even have to wait for Halloween or October to make them – 27th August is International Bat Night! So go ahead and gather your supplies!