DIY Madhubani style Kite bookmark & a Kite card
PS: I’m giving 3 of these to a lucky winner. All you have to do is- leave a comment at 100 Followers giveaway post [see Right bar ] before Jan 31st,2011
Inspired by GB’s post and Sankranti, I made a Madhubani style
Kite Book Mark
The other side
- Empty Cereal Box or any cardstock paper
- A Satin Ribbon
- Marker pens
- Cut the cardstock into 2 identical kite shapes.
- Cut the satin ribbon into a 8 inch strip.
- Place the ribbon between 2 diamond shapes and glue them all together.
- Use a marker pen and draw any design you like.
- Take a 2 inch satin ribbon and tie it at the end
Other simple designs you could try
I & Lil p also made a quick card for a friend
Linking this to
That’s very creative!
Cute bookmarks..love the idea 🙂
Very nice… Simple steps and so beautiful things… keep sharing such things with us…Atleast we will learn then 🙂