Inspired by GB’s post and Sankranti, I made a Madhubani style
Kite Book Mark
The other side
- Empty Cereal Box or any cardstock paper
- A Satin Ribbon
- Marker pens
- Cut the cardstock into 2 identical kite shapes.
- Cut the satin ribbon into a 8 inch strip.
- Place the ribbon between 2 diamond shapes and glue them all together.
- Use a marker pen and draw any design you like.
- Take a 2 inch satin ribbon and tie it at the end
Other simple designs you could try
I & Lil p also made a quick card for a friend
Linking this to