Sharing is caring!
This craft class was Ganesh Chaturti Special .. and we made this easy CD car hanging.
To make you’ll need
- An old CD
- Red handmade paper
- Printout of a Ganesha
- sequin stickers
- Golden lace
- Trace the Cd on the red paper.
- Cut out 2 circles
- Staple a golden lace on one of the circles
- Stick the 2 circles on each side of the CD
- Colour the ganesha cutouts in various colours
- Stick on each side of the CD
- Embellish with sequin stickers.
- Hang in your car..
What do you think of this simple craft? This whole month we are celebrating my fav god .. show me what you did.