Craft Class – A Rainy Day Collage
Its pouring cats n dogs in Bangalore the past few days. The whole weekend has been so dreary. A little sunshine is what we wanted.. Lil P wanted a Rainbow. So I decided to cheer the girls up by making a rainy day scene collage.
To make a rainy day collage you’ll need
- 1 cup cake liner
- 1 6×6 shiny square paper. I had origami paper which we used for the dresses.
- Black marker
- Glue stick
- White crepe paper for the clouds
- Construction paper in rainbow colours for the rain drops.
- Blue Construction paper (craft paper) for the background.
Steps to make a rainy day collage
- Cut the white crepe papers in various cloud shapes
- Cut the coloured sheets into rain drop shapes.
- Cut the cup cake liner into 2 semi circles
- Cut the Pink squares into 2 triangles . One big & 1 small.
- Cut a yellow circle for the sun.
- First stick the clouds in place
- Then stick the 2 pink triangles
- Then stick the Cup cake liner to form the umbrella.
- Then come the rain drops.
- Then the sun
- Now add details using a black marker – The boots , the J of the Umbrella. The smiley for the sun and picture complete! 🙂
Now isn’t that a picture that warms your heart on a cold and rainy day??