This Valentine’s Day, encourage kids to show sweet sentiments with these pretty valentine heart lollipop flowers. Fun to make & perfect to share with friends.
Flowers always bring a smile to my face, so it should come as no surprise that I love embellishing things around the house with pretty petals. Today, I wanted to share a really quick and easy tutorial for creating some cute little lollipop flowers. I’d give them out as a favor at a Valentine class party, give them as a little treat for a teacher or simply set them out on a table/desk for people to take and enjoy at will!
Valentine Heart Lollipop Flowers
Materials required to make valentine heart lollipop flowers:
- Construction paper in green and red (or other colors in addition to red)
- Glue dots / glue stick(available at crafts stores)
- Markers (optional)
Valentine heart lollipop flowers procedure step by step:
- Cut enough hearts out of your red (or other color you can either use red color which looks natural as heart or pink color with polka dots) paper so that you have one for each lollipop. We recommend making them just big enough to accommodate the lollipop wrapping, so the colorful candy looks like a flower center.
- Cut two small green leaves per lollipop(you can draw lines on it to look natural or just leave it plain.It’s just your creativity and interest). Make sure to give each leaf a slightly elongated “stem” that can be wrapped around the lollipop stick and can be glued easily.
- Our Lollipops came in a non-transparent package so we rolled them in cling wrap. But you could start with lollipops that come in clear wrapping.
- Use glue dots or a dab from a glue stick to fix one heart behind each lollipop. Wrap leaf stems firmly around the lollipop and stick them in place with glue dots or glue. Take care to have both the leaves facing opposite to each other.
That’s it. Make a bouquet that’s as tasty as it is pretty when you make one with a lollipop stem! All you need are some very basic supplies (and a lollipop, of course!), and you’re ready to brighten someone’s day with a sweet little surprise.
What do you think? What will you be making? Be sure to check out all our Valentine’s Day crafts