One of our Non-Blogger viewers sent us a submission for Artsy Craftsy February. Simran Khatwani and her daughter Isha Present
Valentine’s day Heart card
She says –
I love your crafty ideas. I hope u like this card that my Lovely daughter Isha gave me on valentine’s day.
The smaller hearts on the card are punched cardstock, but the big one is made out of paper strips using the quilling technique she learnt from You-tube.
- White Cardstock
- Long strips of quilling paper in various colours for the heart
- Heart punch
- Card stock in different textures & colours
Steps to make the card
- Take the rectangle shape card stock.
- Make a striped heart by pasting the strips together to form a heart shape. They can be stapled of glued together
- Punch out heart patterns in different colours
- Stick few punched hearts randomly.
- Stick the heart
- she wrote few lines for me on the top right corner – “Mom – u are the Biggest Heart, in the world of my Hearts.Happy Valentine.”