We bring you the Yummy Tummy Feature of the week with our Guest Blogger – Sanaa A’esha
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 Tablespoons Almonds, Chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup Dates, Chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup Dried Apricots, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Plain Yogurt
- Vanilla Essence
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until it’s all moist.
- Divide mixture among 12 medium sized greased muffin cups.
- Using your fingers press into the center of each muffin cup and then work your way around the edges to form a granola bowl.
- It really helps to keep your fingers wet during this process.
- In a bowl, stir together yogurt and vanilla extract. When ready to serve, add some yogurt to granola bowls and, if desired, top with fruit.
- Pretty pretty pretty.
Sanaa is a writer, passionate cook and mother to a gorgeous tiger. In her free time, she’s seen cuddling under a blanket with a freshly baked brioche.
You can catch more of her recipes at http://kuspi.cucumbertown.com/