1 year and 260 posts. I’m a happy mommie today. My 2nd baby, this blog turns 1. I’ve loved the journey so far. Hope u’ve liked it too. Here is a quick recap – Some of my fav posts from the last year.
These are a few of my favorite things…
Artsy-Craftsy-May 2010 – Vote now
I think there should be a grand celebration! 🙂 what say? I’m gifting an acrylic painting** either
So here’s what u need to do.
1. Add the above image to ur sidebar (with a link to this post).Then, leave a comment here- 1. Sidebar image – done.
2. Post about the 1st birthday giveaway this week. Then leave a comment here – 2. Post – done. one comment each time u post or mention it in a post this week.
3. Tell me which painting u prefer, Ganesha / Together . Leave a comment here with ur choice eg 3. I like the ganesha better.
4. You can leave a comment for each Tweet / Facebook wall post about this giveaway (with a link to this post) eg: 5. Tweeted abt this. & 6. Posted on FB
5. If u have won something at my blog – either as part of a giveaway or artsy-craftsy. You can leave another comment eg 7. I’m the artsy-craftsy user choice winner June. If u have won more than once, you can leave as many comments as many times u’ve won. Art, shankari, Smita are u guys listening???
**Terms & Conditions
- The person with the maximum valid comments at this post gets the painting of his/her choice.
- If there is a tie, I will use a random number generator to select the winner
- Only point 3 is mandatory. You can choose to do points 1, 2, 4 & 5 if you wish. Remember – more valid comments = higher chance.
- This contest is only open to Indian readers or readers who can provide an Indian address to ship it to.
- The painting is not framed. You will need to do that on your own.
- This contest runs this week only. [sorry. looking at the huge response I got scared! :p]
- Everyone is eligible. Let your friends know.
- I will also use a random generator to select a second winner who will get a handmade gift. [ I know most of u are bored of my cards] So leave a comment. A comment which doesn’t fall into the above 5 points will also be considered for the random winner. So Swaram 🙂 way to go!
- Confused?? mail me at mymindfulmeanderings(at)gmail(dot)com
valid comments are comments that fall into above category only.
Kindly number your comments if u can. Thank you for the HUGEE response.