- A4 sheet folded in half or buy a white greeting card to paint upon.
- Ultramarine Blue water color mixed to form a very watery mixture for the aquarium water
- Red, Yellow, Green, brown acrylic colors for the fishes, plants & stones.
- Black sketch pen for the outline.
- White acrylic color for bubbles.
Steps: [See L-R]
- Fold the A4 sheet in half , take the biggest brush and let your child wash over the entire surface. Once the side is painted, take a cloth and wipe off any wet paint from L to right. Paint the child’s thumb in a color of your choice. I like to use acrylic colors for this instead of water color because it gives a shiny n thick layer. Hold hand and place strategically as seen in 1st pic. Use as many colors as you need.
- Paint forefinger brown and make the stones at the lower part.
- Now’s your turn to be creative.. turn the finger prints into happy fishes using black sketch pen.
- Add some effects – some aquatic plants, bubbles and an outline and you have your colorful aquarium ready to be gifted .. [Click to enlarge]
PS: At each step, make sure that the paper is dry before adding new items.