What is ArtsyCraftsyMom about?
Established in 2012, ArtsyCraftsyMom features craft and DIY project tutorials for kids, Educational Printables, Decorating ideas, Fun food Ideas, Product Reviews and Design Inspiration for creative parents, teachers & kids.
People like products and brands best when they hear from them of the people they like best. Because let’s be honest, it doesn’t matter what you say, it’s what everybody is saying about you that matters. We can help you to get social content created with the volume it needs and the voice your consumers love.
We are an award-winning blog …
The blog has received mentions from well-established sites & print media including Times of India, Women’s Web, Timeout Mumbai, Timeout Delhi among others. My crafts have been regularly featured in leading Children’s magazines – Child Magazine & Mother’s World by Mahindra Retail.
Brands that trust us
You want content to reflect your brand, and we get that! From sponsored stories that sell, to leveraging our online presence to showcase your brand, engaging with our community via giveaways and contents, we can deliver content that reflects YOUR voice and your vision.
We are fast-growing and gaining popularity with a loyal readership, reaching parents, caregivers, crafters, and foodies.
*as of 1st Aug, 2019
- Facebook: 65,000 Followers , 326,175+ Average Reach
- Twitter: 3,500+ Followers
- Pinterest: 93,000+ Followers
- Instagram: 4,300+ Followers
- Mobile App: 9,000+ downloads
- Desktop Notifications: 30,000+
- Email Subscribers: 16,300+ & growing every day.
That’s a social media following of more than 200,000+
- We are a Google Page Rank 3 site.
Creating fun art & craft activities and content is not just a job for me; it is what I am passionate about. With over 10 years of experience being a mom and a working management professional, I understand the importance of sending the right message out to the audience and the impact that good content can have.
Sponsored Posts Package
- Posts will be written by me and optimized for keywords and search engines.
- Posts will be 400-600 words with content relevant to your business/niche/industry and in keeping with the ArtsyCraftsyMom editorial guidelines and policies.
- Two (no follow)links back to your website.
- Includes logo image or graphic as well.
- Posts will be up on the site forever, giving your website SEO juice constantly.
*Note: All links leading to a brand page will be no-follow as per Google TOS.
Social Media Outreach Package
Reach an engaged audience of women, moms and home managers worldwide on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- 2 FB post in a week with a link and/or photo of your product or business.
- 5 Tweets in a week
- 1 Instagram post in a week
Each post will include a link back to your website/blog along with your business social media profile name.
Have a blog but need the content? I will be happy to write Art, Craft tutorials that are search-engine optimized, engaging, relevant and original. I can also help you create roundup posts on Pinterest & Facebook-friendly images.
I also provide editorial posts to Children’s / Parents Magazines and Indian Newspapers. Please see my Feature page for details.
Our DIY videos on Facebook have been really popular. Our most popular ones have had views over 500,000+ with nearly 4,500+ Shares.
I have created a few videos for Popular DIY brands too
For Hobby Ideas ( a Pidilite company)
For Faber Castell
Sponsored eBooks & Printables
ArtsyCraftsyMom publishes free eBooks and Printables regularly through the year. These eBooks & printables are HUGELY popular with downloads in tens of thousands. Sponsoring these eBooks gives your business a MASSIVE boost in exposure, traffic and eventually, sales.
The next FREE eBook is due for launch in Dec 2018 and will be based on activities for toddlers and kids. If you are a business that is in the parenting or kids toys and activities industries, email – contact(at)artsycraftsymom(dot)com for sponsorship details.
Our Bi-Weekly Newsletter goes out every Tuesday & Friday. It contains our most popular content for that week plus the latest RSS feed and lots of new freebies. We have a strong email base of over 7000 Subscribers all over the world and it is growing rapidly. We can add a few lines & a link back to your brand’s latest offering or campaign in one of our weekly newsletters. Write to us if you need more details.
Work with Me
Whether you need a personalized coaching session for social media or talks on strategies to grow your social media reach, search engine optimized articles for a website or blog management, you will get it all when you work with me.
As a successful work-at-home mom and entrepreneur, I would LOVE to partner with you in one of many ways:
Coaching, Consultations, and Tech Talks
Blog Coaching and Tech Talks to help you take your blog to the next level. Whether you are a beginner blogger looking for direction or a seasoned one wanting to grow your blog, I can help you drawing from over 5+ years of experience as a business blogger.
All coaching sessions are personalized to your needs and include:
- a pre-session questionnaire that will help me identify your needs and create a session that will give you maximum value,
- Two 60-minute one-on-one coaching sessions via Skype/Facetime,
- a .PDF download outlining EVERYTHING that we discuss on the call, plus any additional things that I think of after we are done
- An accountability check-in email after 2 weeks of our session to assess your progress, answer any additional, related questions and motivate you to stay on track.
Ready to Grow? Drop me an email and I’ll get in touch.
- Advertisers can pay via Paypal account or online bank transfer. Bank transfer preferred.
Please email me at contact(at)artsycraftsymom(dot)com for a copy of my current media kit and Ad rates, we can work together to decide on the best type of ad or post content for your brand.I’d be happy to help your business connect with customers who will appreciate your product or service. Please read our Policy-Disclosure-Copyright info also. If you have specific needs, please drop me an email and I’ll get back to you asap.