This No Sew Foam Unicorn Pouch makes the perfect DIY gift for a friend who loves with unicorns! With glitter and pretty colors, this is sure to be a hit!
Of course, lots of festivals, means many parties and events to attend, and we all want to look our best at these. So today, we’ve got a way to help you look unique and glamorous, with an accessory that you can make yourself – a no sew foam unicorn pouch!
This is so easy to make, and it ends up looking so gorgeous that you’ll want to carry it everywhere! So gather up all your glitter foam sheets and get ready to make your very own show stopper accessory!
DIY No Sew Foam Unicorn Pouch
List of Supplies:
- Plain pink craft foam
- Glitter foam in gold, green and other bright colors
- Marker and pencil
- Glue gun
How to make the No Sew Foam Unicorn Pouch:
1. Cut out a number ‘8’ shape from the pink craft foam. Make sure the shape is perfectly symmetrical in the top adn bottom portions. Cut out a narrow rectangular slit in the top section as shown below.
2. Cut out the unicorn’s ears and horn from pink craft foam. Cut out smaller ear shapes from another color. Cut out a gold glitter horn a little larger than the pink horn. Cut out leaf shapes from the green glitter foam and flower shapes form the other colors.
3. Glue the zipper on the rectangular slit on the number ‘8’ shape so that the zipper pull faces outwards.
4. Stick on the ears and the pink horn in the appropriate places.
5. Cover the pink unicorn horn with the gold glitter one. Now close the number ‘8’ in half, by bringing the bottom half up to the top.
6. Glue all around to seal the open edges. When you turn the pouch around, you should be able to see the zipper pull at the back.
7. Arrange the leaf and flower foam pieces below the horn. Stick everything in place. Use the marker to draw the unicorn’s eyes and smile.
8. Leave everything to dry before using your brand new no sew foam unicorn pouch!
If you liked this, you can also try our no sew felt unicorn pouch. Maybe you and your best friends could go twinning with your very own unicorn pouches. You can also try DIY-ing your jeans with our cherry blossom art project. Now you can be sure your outfit is going to be truly one-of-a-kind!