Origami Flowers – Gift for friendship’s day
Sorry. The pics are a bit overexposed.. We made Origami “tulips” .. [The kids called them lotuses] ..
Anyway, You’ll need
- 1 6×6″ square
- 1 pipecleaner
- Fold the square into half to form a rectangle
- Fold it again to form a square
- Cut out a heart shape. So now you have 4 same sized hearts
- Stick a pipe cleaner between two hearts to form the center . Ensure that pointy side is up [ upside down heart]
- Fold the other 2 hearts in half and slightly bend backwards.
- Now stick each on either side
- Add your note at the bottom and gift the flower to your best friend…
thanks for sharing shruti