Sloths may be lazy, but this Sloth Heart Valentine Craft doesn’t waste time in letting your loved one know how much you appreciate them!
We may have grown up hearing about being a slow coach or a snail as being a bad thing, but I’m sure we never realized that being super slow would end up being as cute as a sloth!
Sloths maybe the slowest animals in the world, but that doesn’t matter since they’re also the cutest! We love sloths over here, which is why we’re big fans of sloth crafts, and we’ve just come up with another one in time for Valentine’s!
With social distancing still being the norm, we’re probably spending Valentine’s apart from each other, but we can still send along lovely messages – or in this case, get a sloth to send it! Don’t worry, we’ll make sure he’ll get the message across well in time!
Sloth Heart Valentine Craft
- Thick craft paper in different colors
How to make the Sloth Heart Valentine Craft:
1. Download the template for the sloth heart valentine craft. Print out the template that contains parts for the sloth’s head, face, body, limbs, eyes and a big heart.
2. Cut out the parts from the template and trace them out onto craft paper in appropriate colors. Cut out the parts.
3. Assemble the sloth’s cute face first, by sticking on the eyes on the smaller circle.
4. Stick the face on the sloth’s head. Now it’s time to create magic with the black marker by drawing in the sloth’s features.
5. Now put together the sloth’s body by attaching the limbs to the back of the body.
6. Stick the head on the sloth’s body. Take out the marker and draw some details on the sloth’s body.
7. Now write a cute message on the big heart and insert it into the sloth’s arms. That’s it, you’re done!
This sloth is not just a bearer of lovey dovey greetings, it can also turn into a pencil holder! Just make slits in the heart and insert a pencil through them.
We love how easy this sloth craft is, considering all you need to do is get the template and trace out the parts! It’s also a great way to make use of paper scraps, especially the neutral colors like grey, beige and brown. Go for the brightest pink or red for the heart – that is something that has to stand out! If you’d like more printable Valentine crafts that you can send across, do check out our ‘You’re a Star’ Valentine tags, ‘You are the write friend for me’ Valentine tags and our favorite – the ‘You’re one in a Minion’ Valentine tags!