Let your Valentine know what they mean to you with these ‘You’re a Star Valentine’ Free Printable Tags! Attach it to a gift, a box of candy or a bouquet!
What is the best kind of gift? I’m guessing most people across the globe would say ‘a surprise gift’! Getting something you least expect or when you least expect it makes the gift so much more interesting!
Christmas and birthday gifts have a certain predictability – you either find them under the tree or next to your cake. However, that’s where Valentine’s Day scores – there are no rules about where or how to give your gift!
And today we’ve got a really cute way of impressing your classroom Valentine, by attaching the gift to the tag, instead of the other way around! These Star Valentine Free Printable Tags are colorful in themselves but also have the place to insert a cute ring – a starry little surprise!
‘You’re a Star Valentine’ Free Printable Tags
List of Supplies:
- Printable Template
- Thick card stock for printing
- Paper cutter
- Jelly Finger Rings (International customers can get them here; Indian customers can get them here)
Instructions to make the ‘You’re a Star, Valentine’ Free Printable Tags:
1. Download the ‘You’re a Star Valentine’ template. Print it out in full color on thick card stock. [ See End of Post]
2. Cut out all the individual cards from the printout.
3. Carefully, make a slit in the middle of the star in each card.
4. Insert the ring through the slit, so that the star part of the ring is on the top.
5. Repeat the process with all the remaining tags.
Now those are some impressive gifts!! Those LED rings really make the tags pop and are sure to make anyone’s eyes widen in wonder! To make a complete set, pair up these rings with a Valentine’s reversible necklace and some lollipop hearts. And your gift will be the best of all!