We bring to you the Yummy Tummy Feature of the week with our Guest Blogger – Nidhi Jain.
Coconut Ladoo made with milkmaid is probably the easiest, quickest and simplest dessert to make at home. It’s a two ingredient recipe that hardly takes 15 minutes from start to finish. Your kids would love to roll the ladoos in coconut powder.
How to make Coconut Ladoo
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- cooking time: 5 minutes
- makes around 20 ladoos
- 250 grams desiccated coconut powder
- 300 gms Milkmaid
- ¼ tsp elaichi (cardamom) powder
To make Coconut Ladoo
Recipe is too simple.
- Leave some coconut powder for rolling the Ladoos.
- Add remaining desiccated coconut and milkmaid to a non stick pan.
- Cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Coconut mixture will start leaving sides of the pan.
- Switch off the gas.
- Add the Elaichi powder to the mixture.
- Mix well and shape into round balls while it is still warm.
- Roll the laddoos on the coconut powder.
- Keep them in an air tight container in fridge.
Nidhi is a mother to two lovely boys. After becoming a mother she realised how important and how difficult it was to feed nutritious food to kids. She believes if food looks tempting, kids will eat their veggies. Each and every recipe that she posts are approved by both my kids. That’s her USP. She can be reached at