I never heard of Broccoli while growing, i got introduced with this nutritious veggie only after coming to usa..I use broccoli mostly in pastas or noodles..but yesterday i tried broccoli paratha and they came out good..i used potato as a binding agent in the paratha mixture but if you want you can omit that also..
For Making Paratha
2 cups wheat flour (atta)
1 tsp salt
warm water for mixing
Broccoli Shredded :- 2 cups
Onion:- 1/2 cup (chopped finely)
Ginger:- 1 tbsp ( finely chopped)
Green Chillies:- 1-2(finely chopped, or as per your taste)
Potato:- 1 (Boiled & Mashed)
Salt as per taste
Red Chili powder:- 1/2 tsp
Ajwain:- 1 tsp
Garam Masala:- 1tsp
1) Mix wheat flour, salt, oil and warm water. Knead well. Make dough stiff enough for roti/ paratha. Keep aside.
3)Take two medium size balls of dough and roll them into small two rotis.
4)Take one roti and place some of the mixture in the center.
5) Cover this with the other roti and press the sides lightly with your finger to seal in the mixture.
6) Sprinkle some flour on both sides to avoid sticking on the surface.
7) Roll the paratha into a circle.
8) Heat griddle/pan on medium heat and roast the paratha on both side by applying oil with brush..
Note:- To see the step by step pictures how to make paratha click here
Serve hot with ghee on top and plain curd on side..Enjoy:)