This 4th of July Paper Cone Wreath is just what you need to decorate your home in time for Independence Day! Hang it on your door or use it as party decor.
We love doing up our home in accordance to the season, and I’m sure many of you do too. It’s so much fun to switch things up a little when the season changes, or when a festival comes around. But this decor change needn’t be one that costs loads of time or money – not when you can DIY!
If you ask me, one of the easiest home decor DIY ideas is by making wreaths, and we absolutely love them! We’ve made a Poinsettia wreath for Christmas, a twine wreath for Fall and a rolled roses wreath for Valentine’s Day. And now we’ve gone ahead and made one for the 4th of July!
This 4th of July Paper Cone Wreath Craft is super easy to make, and all you need is craft paper in red, white and blue. So let’s go ahead and get crafting!
4th of July Paper Cone Wreath Craft
List of Supplies:
- Craft paper in red, white and blue
- Scissors and glue
How to make the 4th of July Paper Cone Wreath Craft:
1. Cut out squares from red and white craft paper. Cut out a circle from blue craft paper and draw a spiral on it. Cut out along the spiral line.
2. Make a cone out of the square paper, folding as shown in the image below:
3. Make cones out of all the square pieces. Cut out a circular base from red card stock or craft foam, and arrange four red cones perpendicular to each other, as shown. Attach with glue.
4. Stick on the remaining red cones so they are all equidistant from each other.
5. Stick the white cones in the spaces between the red cones.
6. Curl the blue spiral in a coil and stick it in the center of the wreath.
7. Your wreath is now ready. You can now add a loop of string or ribbon at the back so that it’s easy to hang on the wall or your door.
If you’re planning a 4th of July themed party, these wreaths make perfect party decor. You can also check out some awesome last minute 4th of July centerpiece ideas for your party. And don’t forget to get dressed in an American flag-inspired costume for the party!