Accordion Fold Paper Butterfly Card
Materials needed to make the Accordion Fold Paper Butterfly Card
- A 6″x6″ white card stock card
- A 4″x2″ yellow (thin) paper
- A 3″x2″ violet (thin) paper
- Leaf Stamps
- A purple or dark pink embellishment
- Some violet & yellow card stock flowers
- Black marker
- Glue & scissors
To make the Accordion Fold Paper Butterfly Card
- Fold the Yellow paper in an accordion fold along the long edge
- similarly fold the violet paper along the long edge
- Cut the edges to form a curve
- Fold both at the center and tie them together using a string
- Paste the pink sequin for the body.
- Stamp some leaves onto the white card
- paste the card stock flowers onto the white card
- Paste the butterfly
- Trace a patterned path using black sketch pens for added effect
I am so excited to be a part of this fundraiser for the American Cancer Society, together with an incredibly talented group of bloggers who focus on fun, creative, and education activities for kids! Each of us has worked with our children or students to create a craft that could be made by or for someone facing cancer. The projects in this book are stunning, and several include tutorials so that you can recreate the crafts at home with your own children or students!
MaryAnne at Mama Smiles compiled this book as a way of celebrating thirty years of cancer survivor ship! We are hoping to raise $3000 by July 4th, and we are running a blog hop from May 14th until July 4th to celebrate and raise funds so that, in the future, thirty years of cancer survivor ship will be the norm, not the exception! Learn about each of the bloggers who participated in the book by visiting each blog on their assigned dates – a few bloggers will be running celebratory giveaways, too!
Thank you for your support!