Mail me pics of crafts that you made using crepe paper , crepe rolls, crepe ribbons and tissue papers. Try making flowers, origami, cutting and pasting crafts and cards. Possibilities are unlimited. I’ve linked a few of my crafts that fall into this theme. Hope to see lots of entries from all of you. This medium is very suitable for young kids and adults too. So go on get artsy-craftsy.
Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month.
- Previously submitted entries to the artsy-craftsy can be resubmitted
- Last date for sending your nomination is 27th of February, 2011.
- If you have a blog, add the above image in a post with a link to this page and add the artsy-craftsy pic in your sidebar [ HTML code below]. You don’t need to be a follower.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at mymindfulmeanderings[at]gmail[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Add your blog post link in the inlinkz tool below.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.Or an address where you bought / rented the costume would help others.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple though.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Code for your sidebar [ Enter this in a HTML/java code widget]
<a title=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” href=”http://mindfull-meanderings.blogspot.com/search/label/Artsy-Craftsy”>
<img height=”150″ alt=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hwjgdnA6iy8/S0Q7mC8U8XI/AAAAAAAANxI/6ExgE4FVFaM/s1600/artsy-craftsy-side150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0″ />
Go on get artsy-craftsy 🙂
Yaah..this time I am in…
Nice! I guess it is time I complete the crepe paper crafts in my to-be-done list now
Wow! This time I may have a list of crafts!
Nice theme Shruti..i think i’ll have a couple of entries 🙂
Fantastic! lots of colors… lots of paper…some let loose..some set flying…nice thinking Shruti…I might have a few
Your blog is just great and very creative ..i will try and be part of it now and then.
@swaram: when are u taking part !!!
@EC: Cool 🙂 send me lotsssssss of entries
@Vini: yup. finish it.. feb is a short month.
@priya: send them soon.
@kannama: 🙂 link up soon.
@vandana: thank u. welcome here.
Niceeeeeeeee…may be we’ll do something this time:P
Lovely event, will see if I can do something 🙂
Done! Linked my post…this is the first time, I am linking in a crafty party, so excited to be a part of this 🙂
love all the linked up crafts…
my new entry links : http://myhandicraftscollection.blogspot.com/2011/02/tissue-paper-rangoli-on-walls.html and http://myhandicraftscollection.blogspot.com/2011/02/smiley-doll-key-chain.html
I have some paper dollie crafts done – do they count?
@Vini: Send them in soon.
@Vandana: 🙂 Thank you. Do join in pls.
@Rekha: 🙂 yayyyyyyyyyy!! Welcome to the artsy-craftsy family.
@Trish & Umm: Send them in soon 🙂
I see the deadline as 27th Sunday. Can we make it 27th Sunday night US time? I have some crafts planned for the weekend and will be wrapping them up and posting them on Sunday night
Sure Vini 🙂
i just came across u r blog…interesting place to be in…next time u have such an event wud love to participate:))