- Stick to the theme for the month.I reserve the rights to delete an entry that does not have a backlink or is not related to the theme.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 28th of Feb, 2013.
- Create a backlink to this page.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at artsycraftsymom[at]outlook[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 540×480.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- Only New entries are allowed. If you have linked your crafts in earlier, they will be deleted.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
The theme for Artsy-Craftsy-Feb-2013 is “Valentine’s Day”
Link in any child-made art / craft / food activity that is based on the theme – Valentine’s day.
You can use any medium and material.
I am also very excited to welcome Itsy Bitsy as our new sponsors from this month.
Itsy Bitsy is India’s leading hobby and craft supplies retailer offering over 10,000 craft related products all under one roof. You can shop with them at any of their physical stores in Bangalore and New Delhi or online at www.itsybitsy.in.
They will be sponsoring two prizes – Gift vouchers worth 500 Rs each. That will enable you to shop at their stores (Online & Outlets) . Please note, while this contest is open to people around the world, Itsy Bitsy currently deliver within India only.