Use these adorable Carrot Treat Bags for Easter to hold all your Easter treats, or give them out to your friends; with a little gift inside!
I’m among those people who love dressing up for festivals, and I also love seeing costumes other people come up with. This is one reason I love Halloween, but I also enjoy a fun Leprechaun for St. Patrick’s Day or a cute bunny for Easter!
Speaking of Easter, the holiday is almost here, which means it’s time for some cute little Easter crafts and of course, Easter treats! Whether it’s chocolate peeps or carrot shaped candy, we’re always ready for little yummies!
And if you’re wondering how to carry around your treats this Easter, we’ve got the perfect solution for you – carrot treat bags! Now whether you have a bunny costume or not, you can certainly imagine yourself as one, complete with a carrot to satisfy your cravings!
Carrot Treat Bags for Easter
- Thick craft paper or card stock in different colors
- Glue stick
How to Make the Carrot Treat Bags:
1. Download the printable template for the carrot treat bags. Print out the template which contains the front and bag of the carrot, greens, stripes and circles.
2. Cut out the pieces from the template and trace them out on to craft paper of the appropriate colors, choosing orange for the carrot and green for the leaves. Go with a lighter orange for the stripes and spots.
3. Stick the smaller leaf inside the larger one with glue.
4. Apply glue on the edges of the carrot back and stick the front of the carrot on top of it.
5. Once the carrot is assembled, decorate it with the spots or the stripes. Use glue to stick them on, but leave the gap on the top for the opening of the treat bag.
6. It’s time to put everything together! Stick on the leafy part to the top of the carrot by gluing it to the back. The treat bags are ready!
Just how cute are these? These carrot treat bags would also make great gift carriers, so you can put in a little handmade trinket or other goody inside and give it to your friend. Or maybe you can put in a special message for your loved one. I’m sure you can think of many more uses for these cute carrot treat bags!