With Easter coming up in about a month, let’s dig into some Easter decorations & crafts perfect for kids of all ages! I have compiled together 15 cutest and easiest Easter craft ideas including bunnies, chicks, eggs & decorations, wreath, Easter baskets and more… In case if you are looking for some last minute Easter decor crafts to do with kids, you will find them right here. Enjoy!
Easter Crafts: 15 Fun and Adorable Easter Tutorials for kids
- Cindy from littlemisscelebration.com made these sequined and flowered eggs in egg-cup. These lovely sequined eggs are fun to make and perfect for Easter basket.
- How about making salt dough eggs for your Easter tree? Designmom presents the craft of making bright and colorful salt dough egg ornaments. Check it out.
- Who would have thought that even 2 year olds can chime in to make an Easter Wreath? Here is an egg-cellent Easter Wreath made out of cardboard, cardstock and glue. Just hop over and see for yourself.
- I love this DIY Easter basket project. With crochet string, large balloon, white glue and a little bit of creativity, you will be able to pull together this cute Easter egg nest or basket all by yourself.
- Jeanette shares this Easter egg tree craft using plastic eggs, mod podge, paper grass and glitter. So simple and so easy!
- Make this yarn egg wreath from whilehewasnapping.com. You can either turn those yarn eggs to wreath or garlands or just vase fillers too.
- In case if you are looking for a unique Easter egg wreath, this is the one. With some eggs of various sizes, wire, moss and glue, you will be able to make this beautiful wreath.
- Are you terrified of messy egg dyes and decorations? This one is just for you. Jamie shows the way for making some ruffled fabric Easter eggs.
- Who wouldn’t love Easter bunnies? Amanda shares this super cute bunny craft using cardboard tubes. Hop over and get the idea.
- Here is yet another bunny craft made out of toilet paper roll. Grab your acrylic paints and give beautiful colors to your bunnies. Pop in googly eyes for extra fun.
- Here is a super exciting fun craft for little ones – egg carton chicks for Easter. Don’t throw away your empty egg cartons! Transform them into cute chicks for kids.
- Make these pom-pom Easter bunnies with step-by-step instructions from momontimeout.com. Kids will love it!
- Here is a simple Easter craft for your little one – washi tape egg garlands. It would take only few minutes and kids can decorate their spaces.
- Check out these Easter egg suncatcher craft from heartfelt blog. Hang it outside or near the window. Too cute!
- Make this adorable bunny wreath using vine wreaths and brown wire. A lot of parental help would be needed for this craft. Hop on to bubblynaturecreations.com and see the video tutorial to get a better idea.