Sorry for being MIA the whole of last month. I had my PMP exam on 31st and I’m happy to report that I passed it with flying colours.. Now that I’m back, I have a whole lot of crafts planned for Diwali. I’m hoping you will all join in with your posts on Diwali decor, Diwali food and Diwali crafts.
DIY Diwali Card idea for kids
Materials Needed –
- 6″x6″ blank cards [ you can also use chart paper 12″ x 6″ folded in half to form a card]
- Glitter paper in various colours [ We bought the A5 Glitter paper set that was on sale ]
- Gold marker
- Sequins & stickers
To make –
- Cut out a semi circle from the glitter paper
- Cut out a flame like cutout from gold glitter paper
- Stick them in the center of the card as shown above.
- Draw a zigzag design about 1 inch off the bottom.
- Cut along the line
- Embellish the top of the card with sequins & stickers
- Using Gold marker colour along the zig zag edge
- Write Happy Diwali in the bottom and your card is ready.
This post is also a part of our very popular posts –
Also check out our Diwali Board on Pinterest
Follow Artsy Craftsy Mom’s board Diwali – Crafts , DIY, Decor, Kids on Pinterest.