DIY Planet Venus Costume
Lil p had to go dressed as Planet Venus to school today.. The teacher had also taught Lil p that Venus is yellow!!! so we made this costume for her .. It took me hardly 1/2 hr to make it .. I love DIY ideas and making all her costumes and crafts at home instead of spending money renting them..
Here is the step by step procedure..
- Buy 2 large yellow “handmade paper” sheets from a book shop. Chart paper size. Place them on top of each other
- Trace a large circle. We used the lid of the washing bucket to trace a circle.
- Cut to shape.. you should now have 2 circles
- Scrunch up a large piece of aluminium foil into a ball and dabble orange acrylic paint to create craters and fissures,…
- dabble dabble – spread spread.
- Wait for it to dry. Staple 2 satin ribbons as a shoulder strap and u are done..
Wow! that’s a great idea!
Wonderful creation and so much love has gone into it!
so creative and quick idea. All together looks good too. Thanks for sharing Shruthi.
wow wow wow
beautiful work! I would like to invite you the international blog hop. Please follow the link
Looks easy to make and looks awesome too!