Last month’s theme for the art competition at Lil p’s school was “draw an alien” .. I had totally forgotten about it till the actual day dawned.. Lil P woke up to a frantic “I don’t know how to draw an alien” So here’s what we came up with in 5 minutes.
- Draw an inverted U
- Draw a sqiggly line to form its many legs..
- Three eyes – draw three cylinders & stick on googly eyes
- Colour in any colour of your choice with crayons
- Stick on some fuzzy hair – wool cuts
- Finally add a smile to make them a friendly alien
Day 6 of this.. and I’m already struggling.. Phew!
soo cute:) 🙂
@aaron, pinksocks – Thank you.
@Simran – It had to be something Lil p could recreate at school entirely on her own.
Aww…very cute 🙂
That was very creative and quick, I mean in 5 mins! That’s why you are good at what you do 🙂 Love the idea!!
Check for few kids craft @ http://theepz-madcrafts.blogspot.in/
This one’s a lovely idea. 🙂
Great ideas there. Love their smiles.