We celebrated Ice creams the whole of this month in lieu of July 23rd being the World Icecream Cone day. Here are the fab ideas submitted for the Artsy-Craftsy-July..
Ice cream craft on a carry bag made with corrugated paper
Ice cream craft made with card board & washi tape
Ice cream craft made with napkin & dried tea leaves
Some more awesome ideas from the net are
- Create a faux ice cream with this easy tutorial from clubhousemagazine.com by Anne Renaud
- Ice cream for breakfast? Arrange a grilled cheese sandwich with bananas to look like an ice cream & surprise your child this week. Check out Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
- Try a fun Banana Chocolate Pops recipe from sunday sweets– Its fast, Its easy and its healthy!
- Decorate icecream scoops with fruity loops, chocolate chips, kiwi & mango slices to make Cute Fishes. Find out how at parents.com
- Paint the tallest cone? A lovely tutorial by KATHY BARBRO from artprojectsforkids.org
- Easy paper ice cream ornaments Idea by Jessica Jones.
- ICE CREAM SANDWICH Tutorial by – Kristin Fitch
- Paper Craft Popsicle Memory game by the eatdrinkchic.com
- Try some Yumm Fruit & Yogurt Popsicle recipes by delish.com