Ice cream stick magnetic photo frame
1. Four Icecream sticks in various colors. If you don’t have coloured ones, buy the normal ones and let kids paint them with tempera colors
2. Get lots and lots of shiny sequins or baubles. You could also make stuff with clay or use shells to stick on
3. Gloopy glue or fevicol.
4. A photo or paint your own artwork display
5. A magnet
Here’s how to make it –
1. Line up 4 sticks to form a square
2. Use Fevicol and glue each corner very carefully. Wait till it completely dries before moving on to the next.
3. Decorate using sequins , glitter, buttons, shells or paper flowers gluing them along one side of the frame
4. You could also just choose to leave it painted.
5. Cut the photo or drawing to scale and paste it at the back of the frame
6. Paste a magnetic strip or tiny round magnets available at an arts and crafts shop at the back.
7. Gift it to Mom :p
This works as an excellent Fridge Magnet DIY and a nice gift for someone you love. Do you have kiddie gift ideas to share with me? What are the things that your kids have made for you.. Do share your thoughts 🙂