- Various magazine triangle cutouts for the sail & boat
- Straw for the mast
- Blue & white paints
- chart paper & rectangle card stock
- Sponges, Brushes & an old tooth brush
To make –
- Colour a rectangle chart paper in horizontal strokes with blue & white paint using a sponge.
- Tear it up along the long edge
- Glue the pieces back on a card stock top to bottom.
- Glue the boats in place. Bigger in front and small in the background
- Add finishing touches by spraying white paint using a toothbrush.
This collage is inspired by kids-finelines’s pacific coast regatta.
We however stuck to having a single scene and not having a foreground & background.
Happy faces –