We are continuing our winter themed craft session this whole month. This class, we made paper cup reindeer and a paper plate Snowman. Rudolph , the reindeer is from happy hooligans. We used paper cups instead of TP rolls.
You’ll need –
- Two white paper plates in different sizes
- Orange foam for the nose
- Googly eyes
- Black paper for the hat
- Double sided tape
- Satin ribbon
- Stick two plates together using double sided tape. You can even staple it.
- Glue the eyes, foam nose, hat and other accents
- Tie a ribbon round the neck
- Draw a smiley mouth using markers.
Here are the happy faces