Teachers day pencil shaped card – back to school gifts
- Yellow A4 patterned cardstock
- Printer to print out the template
- Double sided tape
- Take a print of the template on the yellow card stock.
- Cut to shape
- Using crayons, fill in colour. Pink for the rubber . Grey for the metal. Green and orange for the pencil . Light brown for the wood bark.
- Using double sided tape, stick on the #1 Teacher apple on to it.
- Fold along the dotted edge to make a pencil shaped card
- Write your message inside. We wrote a personal message addressing Lil p’s class teacher.
To make the Sun –
- Cut a styrofoam plate edge to form a sun shape. We cut a V pattern alternating each other to make the Sun rays.
- Colour the insides using a sponge dipped in yellow acrylic paint
- Colour the edges using a new sponge dipped in orange acrylic paint.
- Let dry.
- Glue on googly eyes
- Draw a smiley with a black marker.
- Attach a note – “Thank you for being our sunshine”
Happy Faces from our craft class .. Time to rush to AV for the next set of crafts.